CDUK expertise for the architect and design community
The ever-inspiring and ever-changing design potential of our surface materials is underpinned by a full spectrum of performance, technical and sustainability information. Let us share our in-depth knowledge with you by booking one of our architect and designer-focused courses below.
Increase your skills and confidence with a CPD Seminar
CDUK is a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network. Attending this accredited CPD will allow RIBA chartered architects to earn double CPD points.
Solid Surface: Colour, Texture & Trends
This RIBA accredited CPD Seminar explains how certain solid surface choices can dovetail perfectly with current demands and trends, as well as resulting in a valuable investment in timeless elegance and low maintenance performance.
- The structural innovations that can only be achieved with solid surface
- The features and benefits of solid surface for architects
- The range of colours available in solid surface
- The three types of solid surface material and the differences between them
- How acrylic based solid surface is produced
We deliver CPD presentations via online platforms, such as Teams and Zoom, or face-to-face as a meeting or ‘Lunch & Learn’ session. Let’s discuss a date and time that suits you.
Get in touch to find out more or make a booking:
Join us for a free interactive lunch and learn session
Our Lunch and Learn presentations are a great, information-packed way of delivering architect and designer focused information in the way that best suits your practice. Plus, we can discuss the technical and specification support that CDUK provides.
An Introduction to PaperStone®
Find out more about this unique and tactile material:
- What makes PaperStone® a sustainable surface solution
- The range of colours, textures, sheet sizes and dimensions available
- Material performance, certification and warranty
- PaperStone® applications
An Introduction to Polygood®
Learn all about the latest surface material in our portfolio.
- What is Polygood® and how is it made
- Product credentials and certification
- The unique back story of each colour and pattern
- Characteristics and versatility of the material
Our ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions can be delivered via online platforms such as Teams and Zoom, or face-to-face as a meeting.